Looking for a responsible full-time delivery driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional manner. Pay will be based on candidate’s qualifications.
· Deliver a wide variety of items to different locations though out Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska and Colorado.
· Follow routes and time schedule – Deliveries M-F (No weekends)
· Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
· Resolve clients’ issues.
· Collect payment on COD orders.
· Complete logs and reports
· Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
· Proven working experience as a delivery driver.
· Valid CDL Class A for at least 2 years
· Ability to operate trucks and tractor/trailer in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Good driving record with no traffic violations
· High School degree
To apply for this job, send resume and your contact information to email@example.com